Thursday, April 09, 2009

The confusion of being me...

Irony is what I've been seeing in every effort put in the last 2 years. Is it destiny, result, coincidence, or just badluck??

Luck is something that I haven't believed in any time but I guess it is about being at the right place at the right time.

Am I doing what I always wanted to do? or am I just passing through a phase - one that has been a gloomy, dark and nothing.

Am I happy doing what I am? Is there something that's left to be done?

Am I free or Caged, am I good or bad?


Am I living or surviving, am I neat or sloppy?

Am I stupid or wise, am I sane or have I lost my sanity?

Am I obedient or a Rebel, am I sad or good?

Am I a dreamer or a dud, have I fallen with a thud?

Am I spendthrift or a miser, do I have all or do I lack something?

Am I what I am or am I living somebody else's life?

Am I dead or am I alive??

Thoughts that just meandered..answers in search of which I set sail..to know if I am happy, sad or something in between..

All I can say now is that I am on a journey to win the lost battles (:-P)..


apologies if this post doesn't make any sense...

confessions of a confused soul....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

u r an enigma to me man......... may be u need a doctor.......... :-)

Renée said...

Confusion I guess is highly contentious :P.. All I can say is you are sane :P..nice piece of writing.

Wecome to the world..

author_number_2 said...

no wonder, most can relate to your post. give some time for the wounds to be healed.

cheers!

Unknown said...

I guess evry person passes thru such phase atleast once in a lyftime. Time heals all the wounds....also time answers all the questions. Bide ur time..... success will come to u for sure my dear.

Rakesh Varma said...

life is empty and meaning less..we will attach meaning to every situation with our own way of thinking process...